Sunday, June 9, 2013

This is our story...

It's true.



It's true.

The toe curl says it all.. Her pussy is so tasty.



The toe curl says it all.. Her pussy is so tasty.

I'm so glad that I randomly found your blog. Cee is fucking beautiful with her snake bites, amazing breasts and areolas, and the fact that she can squirt. I know you said you have your face burried in her when she gushes, but I and probably many others would love to see her squirt :).

We are working on getting that captured. :)

justlovetitsandbjs: hottxcouplepics: Our first video post!!...



justlovetitsandbjs:

hottxcouplepics:

Our first video post!! Thanks hope y'all like it ;)

found another of our old ones, people say they miss us, check out our new page! This was the first video we ever shared with the tumblr world :D xoxo- Jay and Cee

i miss this couple!

justlovetitsandbjs: hottxcouplepics: Cumshot ;) This is one...



justlovetitsandbjs:

hottxcouplepics:

Cumshot ;)

This is one of our old videos from a previous account :) glad we found it!

anyone know where they went?

Over 1000

We are well over 1000 followers! Thanks everyone who finds our stuff awesome enough to reblog and like.. We have alot of fun posting for y’all. What is everyone’s favorite picture or video we have posted?

Y'all r fucking awesome!!

Thank you so much ;) 

Fuck. You two get me so horny

Haha that's awesome! Glad you enjoy us!

I came on her hot tight asshole and let it drip down her wet...







I came on her hot tight asshole and let it drip down her wet slit… Such a good girl;)

Amazing blog

Thanks a lot! ;) glad you enjoy it. We have alot of fun posting for y'all xoxo- Jay and Cee

Getting her sexy ass pussy all ready for daddy's dick..











Getting her sexy ass pussy all ready for daddy's dick..

Fuuuck, that ass is so yummy !







Fuuuck, that ass is so yummy !

cpln2mfmfun: kid1987: I want to find you all!!! We need to...



cpln2mfmfun:

kid1987:

I want to find you all!!! We need to stick together. Lol

all the pics on our blog with exception to this reblog,  are ours

follow us, we post only our pictures and videos ;) xoxo - Jay and Cee

Wow, 960 already! Thanks everyone who has shown an interest in...



Wow, 960 already! Thanks everyone who has shown an interest in our sex life. We love to show off for y'all. What should we post at 1000? I'd say a video but they keep deleting the ones I post!

Since they keep deleting the video.. Here's some...

















Since they keep deleting the video.. Here's some highlights for now! What do y'all think???

Not really an ask, just a post of appreciation. You guys rock.

Thanks, glad you enjoy the blog ;)

Does Cee have any friends she wants to send my way?

Haha I'm not sure, I can find out :)

They keep deleting my video!









They keep deleting my video!

Can you plz show more of cees amaizing tits thx!!!:-)

Will do ;)

You guys are fantastic :)

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment