Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lover of All PLUS Sized People

Photo



ssbbwfanatic: She could teach me anything she wants. I would be...



ssbbwfanatic:

She could teach me anything she wants. I would be happy to take the place of the toy

ssbbwfanatic: Great veiw



ssbbwfanatic:

Great veiw

ssbbwfanatic: fatfan1966: fatandhot: Maela looking hot as...



ssbbwfanatic:

fatfan1966:

fatandhot:

Maela looking hot as hell, and not just because of her big, beautiful body on display.  that smile is ADORABLE and love how it reaches her eyes, too.

Maela IS hot….. And a nice person„too.

She is very hot and she does have a great beautiful smile. I would love to get to know her personaly

blakekobain: 13percentkook: Yummy I want this so bad.



blakekobain:

13percentkook:

Yummy

I want this so bad.

Photo









xutjja: It's been over a year since I've put out a short...













xutjja:

It's been over a year since I've put out a short (cheap) clip.  Today I was thinking that one of these type of clips is long past due.  

Dat Ass
In this clip I'll show you my enormous backside; thunder thighs, hanging belly, pussy and of course 'dat ass!  

You can find this clip and many more only on my C4S site Shameless Gluttony.

Photo



vitpid: deluxeandluxurious: Veronica Bottoms looking sweet and...



vitpid:

deluxeandluxurious:

Veronica Bottoms looking sweet and slutty

(via

Niiiiice!!!



Niiiiice!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



bbwbeaver: Wife doggystyle



bbwbeaver:

Wife doggystyle

cliffysdirtyamateursluts: boozer22 submitted: Ass up big slut...



cliffysdirtyamateursluts:

boozer22 submitted: Ass up big slut looking for a sausage pump to stimulate her tailpipe

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment