Wednesday, June 5, 2013

kid@♥

Photo



Closure.

To get that closure it’s that one day that you make it count, that one day that everything what could have been happens. I learned this through someone, and well it makes sense, because when you receive closure your heart stops hurting. “Put everything out on the table” the lies, the secrets, heart to heart conversation, feelings, why that happened, why we have ended up where we are today. I need that. Just one day of how we could have been without the complications, fights, arguments, and lies. A full day.

How can you be mad at your sweetest tooth? You can’t. Just like you can’t hate the one...

How can you be mad at your sweetest tooth? You can’t. Just like you can’t hate the one you love, and you can’t seek revenge in attempt to make a relationship better.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Someone will fall in love with you. Your flaws, scars, someone will. They'll love you for you....

Someone will fall in love with you. Your flaws, scars, someone will. They'll love you for you. They'll know what you look like when you're tired, happy, sad, angry. They'll know what music you like, how you like your coffee. They'll fall in love with you. No one else, just you. Maybe you haven't found them yet, but there is someone out there wondering what you're like.
You'll meet them, I promise.

I don’t want to wake up missing the arms that fit so perfectly around me.

I don’t want to wake up missing the arms that fit so perfectly around me.

All I want to do is party....

There’s one coming up in richmond hill on saturday……………….. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM should i? 

I want to smoke weed and get high, but I don’t want to… loooool

I want to smoke weed and get high, but I don’t want to… loooool

At the end of the day, when highschool ends… You become nothing, even if you were the biggest...

At the end of the day, when highschool ends… You become nothing, even if you were the biggest thing.

If we don’t end up together, I’ll hurt, but I’ll be okay knowing you’re...

If we don’t end up together, I’ll hurt, but I’ll be okay knowing you’re happy. I fucked up, and it’s all on me.

You must be a fag if you have that url then. HAHAHA

Reason why I have this url. Fine Asian Girl ;) jk. LOL I got tired of my old url & I rarely use tumblr. lol 

Got a job at Starbucks. That’s right I’m your new barista ;) ;)

Got a job at Starbucks. That’s right I’m your new barista ;) ;)

do you have a bf ?

Yes.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment